Welcome to Hemingwayalba
1. Hi, we are Hemingwayalba, this policy establishes how we handle your personal information if you are a user or visitor of our sites.
2. When we say "we", "we" or "Hemingway" it is because it is what we are and we own and manage the site.
If we say "user terms" we are talking about the rules for using the site.
The rules vary depending on the product and each product makes them available separately and seeks consent to them separately for this policy.
The type of personal information we collect
4. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our sites. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number , credit card details or other details to help you with your experience.
5. The most common types of information we collect include things like: usernames, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
6. We collect personal information directly when provided to us, automatically as you browse through the Sites, or through other people when you use the services associated with the Sites.
7. We collect your personal information when you provide us when you complete the booking or send us a message.
Personal information we collect about you from others
8. Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, we also occasionally collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
to. Third-party service providers (such as Google, Facebook) located in Europe, the United States or the United Kingdom, who can provide information about you when you connect, connect or access your account with the third-party provider and send us information such as registration and profile from that service. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or authorized by the user through the privacy settings of that service provider. We also receive information about you and your activities inside and outside the site platform through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from the advertising networks of our partners.
How we use personal information
9. We will use your personal information:
perform technical analyzes to determine how to improve the site and the services we provide; monitoring of activity on the website, e.g. identify potential fraudulent activities and ensure compliance with the terms of the user applicable to the Site;
manage our relationship with you, e.g. responding to your comments or questions sent to us on the Site or requesting your feedback or if you wish to participate in a survey;
a) manage our legal and operational affairs (including, manage risks related to content and fraud issues);
b) improve our products and services.
c) provide general administrative and performance functions and activities
d) Where do you give us the consent:
e) providing you with marketing information on products and services that we believe may be of interest to you
g) For purposes that are required by law.
In order to respond to government requests, a court or law enforcement officers carry out an investigation.
When we disclose your personal information
10. We do not sell, exchange or otherwise transfer personal identifiable information to third parties.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Impressions reports on the Google Display Network
• Reports on demographic data and interest
Together with third-party providers such as Google, we use proprietary cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile interaction data
How you can access your personal information
14. You can access some of the personal information we collect about you by logging into your account. You also have the right to request access to other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in such data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make a request for access or correction, contact our privacy controller using the contact details at the end of this policy.
Marketing choices related to your personal information
15. Where we have your consent to do so (eg. If you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we will send you marketing communications by e-mail. on the products and services that we think may interest you. It is possible to "renounce" these communications if you prefer not to receive them in the future using the "unsubscribe" function provided in the communication itself.
16. You also have cookie options, as described below. By changing your browser preferences, you have the ability to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to refuse all cookies.
Cookies and web analytics
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregated data on site traffic and site interactions to provide better experiences and tools for the site in the future. We may also use reliable third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose that your computer warns you every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You do it through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help menu to learn how to change cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies, some of the features that make your site more efficient may not work properly.
18. When you visit our site, there is some recorded information that is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you are logged into your account, some of this information may be associated with your account. We are talking about the following types of details:
to. your IP address or IP address of the proxy server ';
b. the domain name requested;
c. the name of your Internet service provider is sometimes acquired based on the configuration of your ISP connection;
d. the date and time of the visit to the website;
is. the duration of the session;
f. the pages you have accessed;
g. the number of times you access our site within a month;
h. the URL of the file you are looking at and the information related to it;
the. The website that sent you to our sites; is
j. the operating system used by the computer.
20. Users can visit our site anonymously.
Once this privacy statement is created, we will add a link to it on our home page or at least on the first significant page after entering our site.
• On our privacy information page
You can change your personal information:
• sending an e-mail to us
• Access to your
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We do not keep track of the signals and do not track, install cookies or use advertising when there is a Do not Track (DNT) browser mechanism.
Does our site allow behavioral monitoring by third parties?
It is also important to note that third-party behavioral monitoring is not permitted
Information about children
21. Our site is not suitable for children under the age of 16, so if you are under 16 we ask you not to use our site or to provide us with your personal information (if you are a young technology expert, please to direct the adult responsible closer to using the Site for you!). If you are 16 to 18 years old, you can visit the Site but you will need to be supervised by a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor the use of our sites by their children.
Information made public or provided to others
22. If you make your personal information available to other people, we cannot control or accept responsibility for the way in which they will use or manage such data. There are many ways you can find yourself by providing information to other people, such as when you post a public message on a forum thread, share information via social media, or connect with another user (like a third-party author) through our site or directly by email. Before you make your information publicly available or provide your information to anyone else, think carefully.
How long we store your personal information
When we need to update this policy
24. We will need to change this policy from time to time to ensure that it remains up to date with the latest legal requirements and with any changes to our privacy management practices.
25. When we change the policy, we will make sure to inform you of these changes if necessary. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
26. If you have questions about our privacy practices or how we handle personal information, please contact our privacy officer in writing at the following address Via Mandelli 3 - Alba - CN - or by e-mail info @ Hemingwayalba. it
If you are a user or visitor in the European Economic Area, these rights also apply to you:
1. For the purposes of the applicable EU data protection law (including the general data protection regulation 2016/679 (the "GDPR"), we are a "controller" of personal information.
How you can access your personal information
2. You also have the right to ask us to transfer your personal information (for example, to transfer them in a structured format, commonly used and read by a machine), to eliminate or limit its processing. You also have the right to object to a processing based on our legitimate interests, such as the profiling we perform for direct marketing purposes, and, where we have requested your consent to the processing of your data, to withdraw this consent as described in more detail below .
3. These rights are limited in some situations: for example, we can show that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some cases, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
4. Where we request that your personal data comply with legal or contractual obligations, the provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you or fulfill the obligations imposed on our . In all other cases, the provision of personal information requested is optional.
5. In case of unresolved doubts, you also have the right to complain to the data protection authorities.
The data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of the workplace; or (iii) where the alleged infringement
is presumed to have occurred